SacPro

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Informing Sacrifice players of server and tournament updates

4 posters

Download Sacrifice torrent

Ghostriderr

Download Sacrifice torrent Empty Download Sacrifice torrent

Post  Ghostriderr Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:24 pm

Here it is a link from where you can download Sacrifice:
    http://www.fulldls.com/torrent-games-389747.html
    Dred
    Dred
    Admin

Download Sacrifice torrent Empty Re: Download Sacrifice torrent

Post  Dred Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:25 pm

Thanks Ghost. I'd personally recommend buying the game online or through GoG before torrenting, for obvious reasons, but this is a good backup.
    Shaun_of_Light
    Shaun_of_Light

Post  Shaun_of_Light Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:15 pm

Dred wrote:Thanks Ghost. I'd personally recommend buying the game online or through GoG before torrenting, for obvious reasons, but this is a good backup.

And if you guys out there don't know what those obvious reasons are, it is illegal to download a game, video, program, etc. if you do not own the original disks/cd.

But it is legal to make a backup copy of the original disk/cd that you ALREADY HAVE.
    CarboKill
    CarboKill

Post  CarboKill Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:11 pm

Shaun_of_Light wrote:
    Dred wrote:Thanks Ghost. I'd personally recommend buying the game online or through GoG before torrenting, for obvious reasons, but this is a good backup.

And if you guys out there don't know what those obvious reasons are, it is illegal to download a game, video, program, etc. if you do not own the original disks/cd.

But it is legal to make a backup copy of the original disk/cd that you ALREADY HAVE.

Everyday millions of people illegally download stuff...and 92% don't get caught.
    Shaun_of_Light
    Shaun_of_Light

Post  Shaun_of_Light Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:08 pm

CarboKill wrote:
    Shaun_of_Light wrote:

Everyday millions of people illegally download stuff...and 92% don't get caught.

Yeah, I heard. But still, no one should take a chance. Go to the link below and see what I mean.

http://friendfeed.com/leolaporte/22a5482f/woman-illegally-downloads-24-songs-fined-to
    CarboKill
    CarboKill

Post  CarboKill Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:27 pm

Shaun_of_Light wrote:
    CarboKill wrote:
    Shaun_of_Light wrote:

Yeah, I heard. But still, no one should take a chance. Go to the link below and see what I mean.

http://friendfeed.com/leolaporte/22a5482f/woman-illegally-downloads-24-songs-fined-to

Damn. .__.
    Dred
    Dred
    Admin

Post  Dred Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:05 pm

It's not just getting caught that's the problem; I got a virus and had to flush my entire hard-drive, and i'm pretty sure it was because of torrenting. Not only that, but 93% isnt 100%, who's to say you're part of the 7%?

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:45 pm